1. Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable fees for services at the time of sign-up, registration and/or renewal with subject to the below given terms.
2. Subscriber agrees to keep their billing information, email and all other contact information upto date.
3. It is the Subscriber's responsibility to verify that the information submitted is accurate to ensure proper billing and continuity of services.
4. No refund to be processed in case your account is in suspended state due to non payment.
5. Also note that, no backup of data will be provided in case your account is suspended due to non-payment.
6. The money back guarantee is applicable for new clients only. New orders from existing clients will not qualify in our money back guarantee program.
7. We only provide prorata refunds. A prorata refund is a policy where users only gets refund for the remaining portion of the billing cycle. That means we subtract the number of days services has been used and refund the amount for the left over period/cycle.
8. You can request a refund if you place a cancellation request within the period of days specified by your service's money back guarantee.
9. Fees paid by Subscriber in connection with the purchase of installation fee, VPS, dedicated servers, SSL certificates, domain privacy, domain names and licenses are non-refundable.
10. Different services covers different money back guarantee terms and conditions, check read carefully below mentioned terms to know if you really are eligible for refund or not:
a. If you have purchased any type of Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting for 1year, 2year or more, then in that case you can claim money back within 30 days
b. If you have purchased any type of Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting for Quarterly and half-yearly then in that case you can claim money back within 5 days
c. If you have purchased any type of Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting for 1 month then in that case you can claim money back within 3 days
d. No money back guarantee for services like installation fee, VPS, dedicated servers, SSL certificates, domain privacy, domain names and licenses or custom software installs.
e. No refund is applicable once the domain is registered.
f. No refund is applicable on payment made for overdue invoices.